المصدر: دليل مدني
Please send your CV & Cover Letter to the below email address by July 27th, 2020 andspecify the positionin the subject of your email, otherwise it will not be considered.
Email: [email protected]
Subject: Facility Manager – MSF Beirut
Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for a test and an interviewالبريد الالكتروني للشخص المسؤول: [email protected]الوصف:
The facility manager is responsible for the maintenance and good functioning of buildings where MSF employees work and live (offices, guesthouses for international staff and a warehouse) and the overall movement planning & management inside Beirut..
He / she will be responsible for all technical aspects (logistics, supply chain, HR and finance) related to the a proper working and living environment, in accordance with MSF protocols, standards and policies, in order to ensure an optimal running of the MSF One project in Beirut.
- In collaboration with the MSF One committee and the support departments, he / she participates in the developing of policies for MSF One, annual planning, budget review and establishing and reviewing the activities for his / her area of logistics, human resources and financial activities related to premises, including its annual budget, in order to identify and give a response to the needs of the premises and facilitate achievement of the MSF one objectives.
- Monitoring the logistics activities (maintenance & services) implementation in Beirut premises ensuring compliance to MSF standards, protocols and procedures, and reporting to the MSF One committee & logistics coordinator about the tasks done, and the status of the requests received (done, ongoing or pending) and proposing other options for improvements when needed. This can include one or more of the following activities:
- Electricity: Ensuring the correct installations, maintenance and monitoring of the electrical equipment, set up & consumption.
- Construction: Ensuring the correct installation, or maintenance including (Plumbing, Carpentry…).
- Ensure that safety standard measures are implemented inside the building (fire extinguishers..)
- Water, Hygiene & Sanitation: ensure the continuity of water supply in all premises, and hygiene supplies for sanitation & hygiene activities for the cleaners.
- Ensure the availability of all the stationary needed & coffee break.
- Movement Management: movement planning for the staff from coordination office to projects, airport movements and inside Beirut. Roaster planning for the drivers.
- Ensuring the security measures in all MSF of premises.
- Briefing of the newly arriving expats/national staff on the applied security measures
- In close collaboration with the HR department, participating in the recruitment, training, briefing/debriefing and performance evaluation of the facility team in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required. Implementing all these related activities to the logistics staff under his/her direct responsibility.
- Ensuring technical reference for all logistics/technical issues in the entities and provides coaching to logistics staff.
- Ensuring installation and maintenance of functional office space(s) and lodging facilities in an adequate living condition as well as all the equipment required.
- Overall responsibility over the canteen, and the organization of meetings & special events
MSF Section/Context Specific Accountabilities
In line with the spirit of intersection cooperation and coherence within the different missions and branch office, the MSF One project in Beirut intends to optimize the functioning of MSF in Lebanon, creating greater synergies, promote exchanges between the different MSF entities and where potential sharing of resources & and their management between all MSF entities.
- University degree in Mechanical/Electrical engineer/Finances & administration and/or /HR management
- Essential working experience of at least two years in Project management and/or, Managerial positions in Lebanon. Similar position in private sector or NGO sector a strong asset
- Arabic and English are mandatory.
- Essential computer literacy Microsoft (outlook, word, excel, Visio, power point).
- People Management and Development L2
- Commitment to MSF Principles L2
- Behavioural Flexibility L3
- Results and Quality Orientation L3
- Teamwork and Cooperation L3